Monday, March 30, 2009

PEEP PEEP PEEP!


Just a tribute to those delicate monsters slowly decaying my beloved room in a cloud of noxious gas. Not to mention that lovely sound that has embedded itself in the deep crevices of my brain and SOUL! Not that I'm complaining. :| ........................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can freaking hear them down the HALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sob*

8 comments:

kt. Ryn said...

BWHAHAHA!!

ehehe, sooo true....

but ya don't hear me complaining!! im just one door down!

UGH

Shaley said...

OOh. Poor Cami:(
I can hardly go in your room anymore. I can't imagine living in it. Guess it's a good thing I don't

Sucks to be you!!!

JK. That really sucks (for you)

Jody Lynn said...

Well, why did you let your mama put them there in the first place you little animal lover you???

Cami said...

she needed a place to put them, soooooooo... ya. It's better they are stinking up my room than the entire house where DAd can smell it. 0.0

Dat-One-AsiAn said...

haha poor poor cami, hehe but i must say it's funny to those of us who don't have to live with you ;P

Danielle said...

hehe....chicks....buh buh! i guess i'm gunna feel your pain in a few weeks...my mommy's getting some chickens...and chicks...ehhe...

fake stephen said...

Ha! All i have to say is that my mom has no interest and will never be interested in raising chickens!

Danielle said...

well aren't you just the luckiest person in the world? O.O